I would absolutely love to speak at your next event!
I have experience teaching and sharing my personal testimony at MOPS groups, Women’s Bible studies, small groups, and workshops!
I cover a variety of topics pertaining to the Called Life:
- My personal testimony of freedom from depression, eating disorders, and self-harm as a result of childhood sexual abuse.
- The profound impact of discovering my true identity in Christ.
- Overcoming lies and living from God’s truth.
- Forgiving myself, others, and even God.
- Parenting – stories from my adventures in raising 5 kids
- Dealing with my own mental health as a mother – overcoming shame.
- Dealing with the specialized needs of my son with ADHD and Tourette’s Syndrome, and learing to go to bat for my kids.
- Marriage – Sticking it out through the most difficult times (i.e. 11 hospitalizations in 3 years)
- The power of simple commitment
- Worship and its many facets
- Leading worship
- What is worship and how is it used in the Bible/church?
- The power of worship in Spiritual Warfare
Or, if you are struck by a topic in one of my Blog posts or have a topic in mind that is not listed above, I am very interested in hearing your ideas!
Looking forward to hearing from you!